The opening of the first Subaru dealership center in the capital that meets all standards of the Japanese auto manufacturer is an important event for Astana and Akmola region. This event gave a new impetus to the development of the automobile market in the region. After the opening of Subaru Motor Astana, a range of new cars in the capital was significantly expanded.
The auto center regularly arranges test drives of all new cars.
Besides, an authorized service station for servicing cars and a warehouse of original spare parts were opened on the basis of the dealership center. The total area of Subaru Motor Astana is 2,150 square meters. The Subaru Motor Astana showroom presents new items of the legendary Japanese Subaru brand.
There is an advanced diagnostic and repair equipment, approved by Fuji Heavy Industry in Subaru Motor Astana. The equipment meets the world-class standards for auto service. The auto center has a possibility to provide a full range of auto services: from routine maintenance to high-level major repair of cars, including auto-body repair and paint works. The service center works only with Subaru's original spare parts and accessories from Japan, the USA, and Europe, which are under warranty of the manufacturer. From the very first day of its work, the auto center is trying to give its customers something more than just a service: to repair and to perform technical maintenance of a car in a quality manner and at an affordable price. The mechanics of the auto center, who specialize in the repair of Japanese cars, also have a special training and take an advanced training course at the Subaru training center in Japan.
- routine service maintenance;
- computer diagnostics of the systems;
- cleaning of the injection system and replacement of spark plugs;
- repair of the electrical system;
- repair and adjustment of the engine;
- boring of engine blocks (including V-shaped ones);
- grinding of crankshafts;
- auto-body repair and paint works;
- repair of mechanical gearboxes;
- repair of automatic transmission gearboxes;
- repair of aggregates (transfer gearboxes and gears);
- chassis repair;
- computer-based wheel alignment and Subaru's unique computer diagnostic equipment: a scanner of electronic systems (the only equipment in Kazakhstan).