Since 2004 the company has been declared the exclusive distributor of Subaru in Kazakhstan.
Visitors of Subaru Haval Oskemen can choose any model presented in the showroom.
Since April 20, 2021, Subaru Haval Oskemen car dealership has been the official dealer for the sale and maintenance of Haval cars. The Subaru Haval Oskemen showroom presents new items of the legendary Japanese Subaru brand and the premium Haval brand. Subaru cars have already gained popularity among Kazakhstanis thanks to a unique all- wheel-drive system, characterized by its excellent reliability and simplicity in operation. Models, such as XV, Outback, Forester presented in the showroom, are manufactured at Subaru plants in Japan and specially adapted for driving in specific climatic conditions of Kazakhstan as well as to local road and fuel conditions. All cars sold are provided with a warranty for three years or 100,000 kilometers in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The auto center offers all forms of car sales, including loans and leasing.
There is an advanced diagnostic and repair equipment, approved by Fuji Heavy Industry in the service area of Subaru Haval Oskemen. The equipment meets the world-class standards for auto service. The auto center has a possibility to provide a full range of auto services: from routine maintenance to high-level major repair of cars, including auto-body repair and paint works. The service center works only with Subaru's original spare parts and accessories from Japan, the USA, and Europe, which are under warranty of the manufacturer. From the very first day of its work, the auto center is trying to give its customers something more than just a service: to repair and to perform technical maintenance of a car in a quality manner and at an affordable price. The mechanics of the auto center, who specialize in the repair of Japanese cars, also have a special training and take an advanced training course at the Subaru training center in Japan.
- computer diagnostics of the systems;
- cleaning of the injection system and replacement of spark plugs;
- repair of the electrical system;
- repair and adjustment of the engine;
- boring of engine blocks (including V-shaped ones);
- grinding of crankshafts;
- auto-body repair and paint works;
- repair of mechanical gearboxes;
- repair of automatic transmission gearboxes;
- repair of aggregates (transfer gearboxes and gears);
- chassis repair;
- computer-based wheel alignment and Subaru's unique computer diagnostic equipment: a scanner of electronic systems (the only equipment in Kazakhstan)